We our currently scheduling our golf clinics for veterans for the 2020 season. Please check back here for updates.
Our clinics are two hours lessons for a series of five lessons per clinic. The lessons cover putting, short irons, long irons drivers and ending up with a scramble competition event.
The Club organizes two sets of golf clinics:
- For residents of the VA Facility in White City (SORCC)
- Veterans’ Golf Club members
Clinic for Residents
This is the third year for our resident golf clinic.
- The first year was conducted at Eagle Point Golf Course.
- The second year was conducted at Oak Knoll Golf Course.
- This year, the clinic will be conducted at both Oak Knoll and Stone Ridge Golf Courses.